Kitchen Garden Guides

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Let's do the time warp again.....

Did you see Gavin on TV last night? If not, then the footage is here , oops, no I mean here at Greening of Gavin.

I missed it.... sort of. Well I had written myself a reminder and put it next to my laptop but it got covered with my diary during the day.... and I forgot about dear Gavin completely. That evening I was, instead, chatting merrily away on skype with Maggie.

Next thing..... Maggie's phone is ringing and its a mutual friend reminding Maggie about Gavin being on..... because Maggie is in SA and that is 1/2 behind my time zone!

Maggie turned on the tv, eventually found channel 10 that neither she nor I ever watch, turned her computer screen around, with me on it, and together she and I watched Gavin! He did a great job on a very poor show which I promise I will never watch again.

What fun it was though and Gavin did us all proud, wherever he was and you are and so on.....

image






Just time for a quick snooze on the seat, in the sun..... while Kate goes to get a coffee. As if I'd run away.......
image








No-one said I wasn't allowed in the wood box!
image







Another day, another sunny place for  a dog nap. Ahhhh.... bliss!

5 comments:

Maggie said...

Kate talking to you on skype is always so much fun, I love hearing about your adventures in Tassie.
It was great to see Gavin last night.
Skype is amazing, I love it.

Unknown said...

Thanks Kate, you are making me blush!

Gav

P.S. send me your skype name in an email, would love to keep in touch.

Heiko said...

I'm very confused by all this new tchnology. You can watch the same thing on Telly in Tasmania as in South Africa and she can swivel the computer around with you in it??? I've never quite got around working out what skype was either. Sounds fascinating.

Kate said...

Oh, dear Heiko, I know it is all very confusing.... but not nearly so confusing when you realise that SA stands for South Australia! I wish I had taken a photo... something you can also do on skype, which captures what I can see... which would have been Maggie's TV in Adelaide!

Heiko said...

Ah, South Australia, that does make more sense...