Kitchen Garden Guides

Monday, November 26, 2012

So, what have I been doing in Adelaide?

 

imageI came over for my mother’s 90th birthday…..

We ate plenty of orange cake, in the garden…image

and I caught up with the rellies….

image

 

 

image

 

 

 

 

Then I headed to the markets to find my favourite things….

 

image

Hugh’s business Hughsli’ and his Showgrounds Farmers’ Market stall make me a very proud mother…..image

 

 

 

 

image

…..Maggie took me on a visit to Glandore Community Garden where they are bringing together food gardening, seed saving, bee keeping, worms, flowers and a whole lot of fun…. The other end of this tiled frog is a pizza oven! Love it!

image

image

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

image

 imageLunch at Maggie and Bob’s…. from the garden and from Hughsli and other stalls….

image 

and below….. Hughsli production is full time and full of energy in his ever expanding kitchen house!

image

1 comment:

Paul - The Kind Little Blogger said...

I've never been to Glandore Community Garden. It looks great. Love the pizza oven. I ride past it often, so next time I might pop in to have a look. :)